Re: [OM] OT; landscape shots

Subject: Re: [OM] OT; landscape shots
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 22:13:42 -0700 (PDT)
>You're not alone. I noted the greens which correspond to no
>film palette I've ever seen...

It's saturation like this that gives Velvia a bad name.  I've
never gotten colors like that with any film I've ever used.  I
have a feeling that this is either a really wild hairbrained
session with photoshop or that it is a result of duping a velvia
slide.

BTW, I happen to like my worn out SC lenses.  "Photon wear"
improves the Bokeh.

AG-Schnozz