[OM] Pristine OM1 with SMR (endoscope adaptor) and A10-M2 Xenon Adaptor

Subject: [OM] Pristine OM1 with SMR (endoscope adaptor) and A10-M2 Xenon Adaptor OES
From: "Tom Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:00:31 -0400
For Your Information , no connection, certainly not personal!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1368327648

_____________________________________
Hi:

The lens is the Zuiko 1:1.8 which is the standard lens I believe. As I
had stated in the description of the item, I did take it to a camera
shop and had it checked out. The owner of the shop told me that the
camera was virtually new and hardly seen any use at all. The other
adaptors are as follows:

A10-M2 Xenon Adaptor OES
SMR( that's all it says)

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714