Re: [OM] ( OM ) Pliobond

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Pliobond
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:06:44 -0700
Hi Folks,

Well, I have solved one puzzle. I wrote to the manufacturers of Pliobond, and
got this courteous reply.   Brian
 From:                  "Paul Michalec" <pmichalec@xxxxxxxxxx>
 To:                    <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject:               Re: Pliobond in New Zealand
 Date sent:             Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:17:28 -0400

 Hi Brian

 Thanks for the e-mail re Pliobond. I'm afraid that we only package, market
 and sell these products in North America. We do not currently
expot Pliobond to
 New Zealand. Sorry I can't help you.

 > Paul

Pliobond is a rubber based contact cement. It is widely used bonding
veneers and printed surfaces like Formica.  You should be able to
find an equivalent in your local hardware or building supply store.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?