[OM] Re: obsolete vs disposable cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: obsolete vs disposable cameras
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 01:52:18 -0500
I'd like to know how you tell the difference between a photo taken with an "obsolete" 1975 OM with a quality lens - and a similar photo taken with a 2002 "state of the art" wonder - with a comparable film?

I know how... you look at the date on the back of the picture ;)

Cheers,
Lee

----Original Message Follows----
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>