[OM] Speaking of obsolete cameras...

Subject: [OM] Speaking of obsolete cameras...
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 02:48:11 -0500
... I count no less than thiry-five obsolete OM-1 / OM-1n cameras in various condition on that 'Bay thing. People dumping them left and right ;) Anyone with the fever can run an "advanced search" - keywords:

OM-1 OM-1n

And set the parameter to "Any of these words".

190 items - of which 35 were those obsolete relics; bodies or with lens/es. If I had the money to "invest", I think I would be "stockpiling" obsolete excellent to mint OM-1/1n cameras. Not to mention those lenses ;)

Lee