Re: [OM] NEVER READY BATTERIES

Subject: Re: [OM] NEVER READY BATTERIES
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 01:50:20 +0100
Thanks Garth, geoW +Wayne , Have  cleaned off "fluffy" deposit, given
everything a good soak in baking soda, and flushed out with denatured
alcohol. Headset at present in warm airing cupboard. Will dry off with
hairdrier in the morning.
   What annoys me is that I am so picky with batteries, Never leaving them
to run flat, and always removing them if items are to be stored. I have
always used Duracells and never had one leak in 20 yrs! First time I use
energizer....(2 packs for the cost of one offer) and they leak within 3/4
weeks....Last time I use that brand! I think I have found the phone no. of
UK.headquarters and will give them a ring in the morning . This has made it
alate night ! 1.45 am........Time for bed , regards,  John Duggan, Wales,
UK.