[OM] (OM) (OT) Rubber cement & late note on old machinery

Subject: [OM] (OM) (OT) Rubber cement & late note on old machinery
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:41:45 +0800
A useful item available at any good art supply store is a rubber cement
remover - a 2" X 2" X 1/2" block of crepe rubber - that whisks away any
excess cement (wait 'til it's dry before you try!) better'n solvents.

Way OT - the breech date on my pet Swedish 6.5mm Mauser is 1899,
and in it's current 20" bbl 'Scout' configuration, it's far more accurate
than any of the dozens of M-16's I've shot.

My 1938 Rolleicord and my '53 Rolleiflex MX still work fine too.

Rick in VA-USA               (an oldie, but goodie, h'self... )