Re: [OM] composition: which of the three is stronger?

Subject: Re: [OM] composition: which of the three is stronger?
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:39:43 -0500
Sorry I am not going to be much help here - when downloading both files fill almost two full screens on my monitor so it is difficult to really make a judgement.

BUT - what I want to know is - what camera, lens, film and settings did you use?

Great photo :) Now confess! Did you - or did you not - use an auto focus point&shoot on AE??!!

Cheers!
Lee