[OM] First Posting

Subject: [OM] First Posting
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 13:38:02 +0100
Hi all!

This is my first posting on the list.

I have a question. How common is fog in the rear of a 65 - 200? I have been
trying to buy one for some time and EVERY ONE I have looked at has had fog
on the third element in from the back. I only noticed this on one of them
after I had bought it, so I took it back to the shop and had them send it
away for repair. It came back a bit better, but not much, so I got a refund,
but the point is that whatever it is, some damage is being done to the
element. This means it is probably fungus. Why always the same element?

Any comments?

Julian Davies