Re: [OM] Flash for OM-1n

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash for OM-1n
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 12:30:19 -0700
Aaron,

1.  Yes, the BG can be used w/o the motor drive or winder.  If you use
the BG with a motor drive, there is a cord that connects the motor to
the BG, allowing you to use the button on the BG as a shutter release.
The cord is about $17, but you can make one with a few parts from Radio
Shack.

2.  The cable release is a standard thread-in type.  One from any camera
store should work.

Bill Stanke