RE: [OM] Flash for OM-1n

Subject: RE: [OM] Flash for OM-1n
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:31:50 -0500
If you plan to get the BG, I would wait for the T32. I think you will
want the extra power - especially if you bounce it.

As for the small flash, I would get a T18. it sits higher than a T20
(though smaller in size) to reduce red-eye, but there is no AUTO mode on
the flash as on the T20.  it will, however, do TTL with OM-2, 4, etc.
It has a more readable manual flash guide on the back which is really
the way to go since TTL can often be fooled by darker or lighter
backgrounds.

I have used the OM-1n, 85/2 and T18 with great success recently.

<snip>