RE: [OM] An interesting digital camera (DSLR) article

Subject: RE: [OM] An interesting digital camera (DSLR) article
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:41:29 -0400
I think he's right. LCDs trump reflex displays, especially for small
sensors. They're still through the lens but have other advantages: point
them anywhere, see them in the dark, have digital zoom to check focus, less
delay. Their only drawback is the detail coarseness and how to use with
presbyopic eyes.