[OM] Om-1n top plate removal?

Subject: [OM] Om-1n top plate removal?
From: Frank Griffin <frankrad4@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:22:16 -0400
   Hi,
         I want to inspect the prism foam inside my OM-1n. I have the
rewind knob assembly off and the two screws under it are out. I have the
ring shaped nut off where the flash shoe goes and I have removed the the
film advance lever. My question is about the ASA dial. Does it come off
also to remove the top cover. Am I supposed to pry the dial face off to
get to some screws or something?
                                                               Frank