Re: [OM] My home page moved + new Pen gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] My home page moved + new Pen gallery
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:09:43 +0800
Thanks Michael, the Pens are the Olympus classic cameras that I wanted to
own for over then years, only at last year I had made up my mind and now I'm
a proud owner of three Olympus Pen F/FT bodies and seven lenses. It is great
to hold a Pen and walk around, being a collector pieces I think the price of
the Pen F/FT and lenses are quite reasonable and they are not difficult to
find. With a good film scanner and the reducing of digital output price, the
process and print are no longer a problem for half frame.

C.H.Ling