Re: [OM] Digital Probem?

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Probem?
From: Matt Crawley <matt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 20:24:31 -0600
Hi Everyone.

MY first advice to anyone buying a digital camera would be to avoid ANYTHING
that doesn't come with a rechargeable battery, a la camcorder. I know Tal's
Canon G2 has one as does my Fuji 6800.

I digitals the same as Tal. They make very good cameras for family
gatherings and other "Grab" shoots where their small size and on the fly
editing make them standouts. Plus their great for kid shots because you can
hold them low and still compose the shot using the LCD.

 - Matt Crawley

talrmr@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:33:29 -0700
> Martin G Flink <mgflink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Trying to understand the digital revolution I picked up an Olympus
>> Camedia D-100 digital camera...
SNIP