[OM] Re: Football

Subject: [OM] Re: Football
From: Sam Shiell <sam.shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:41:44 +0100
Hi,
<snip>
>>Finally got the pictures back from the 5-a-side football tournament at
work.................
</snip>

Got a couple of the photos from my company's football match on the web if
you're interested. Even though there were (it seems) millions of them I only
put a couple on this site as the weather forgot this was England over the
last few days and it's been bone-meltingly hot around London... the last
thing I wanted to do  was be stuck in front of a monitor. Also we're off on
holiday Friday so couldn't justify "playing" when I should be sorting out
the beach stuff etc.

They are at  \\samssim.free-online-co-uk

Regards,

Sam Shiell
Technical Consultant
Skybridge
020 8254 1761
sam.shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the named
addressee only. It may contain information that is confidential, legally
privileged and protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee
(or authorised to receive on behalf of the addressee) you may not copy, use
or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your
system. We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses although
we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be
transferred by way of this e-mail.