Re: [OM] List Archives Status?

From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 07:48:06 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:19, T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>In one word: yes. In slightly more words, I have been away for a couple of
>weeks, travelling for work. However now I am back - expect
>new archieves over the summer when I get some hacking-time :)

>On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Is anyone working on the archives to get them up to date?  The list
>> archives page here http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/archives/index.html says
>> that they're now more than 2 years behind.

I've been told that Google can search the zuiko.sls.bc.ca
archives, though it has never worked for me.  Last time I tried
it, it could not find what I was looking for.

I also noticed that other search engines also index the old
archive of zuiko.sls.bc.ca (up till 1999, I think).  If you do
a search from www.att.net, you will see individual articles from
the zuiko site.  But again, I have not been able to find anything
newer than 1999.
        -Dan