Re: 24/2 (was: [OM] 28/2 or 35/2?)

Subject: Re: 24/2 (was: [OM] 28/2 or 35/2?)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:35:38 +0800
I mainly use it for people, there is waveform distortion, but not
really that much. And if the line structure is not too long that
extend from top to bottom you will not see it. Doesn't like other
lenses with simple strong barrel distortion. Actually I have bought it
to a Europe trip in 1992 with lots of photos back and you can imagine
there are lots of building structure there, will show you some samples
when I back home tonight.

C.H.Ling