Re: [OM] 28/2 or 35/2?

Subject: Re: [OM] 28/2 or 35/2?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:11:15 -0700
Well, given the options you listed I would go for the 35, mostly because I
have never cared for 28s. To wide to substitute for a normal, but not a
super wide, kind of neither fish nor fowl so to speak. A better (albeit
expensive) combination in my mind for a two lens kit is the 40 f/2 with the
85 f/2. The 40 is a nice "wide-ish" normal lens. I would then add a 24 f/2
for when you want a three lens kit.

Jim Couch