Re: [OM] Digital Probem?

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Probem?
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 02:18:50 -0500
Lithium batteries are the way to go if they are available for your gear. I have even bought them in place of standard AA size for various gadgets. Although expensive, you can generally find them at a good price if you shop around locally - and on the net.

I have a little Streamlight flashlight that takes the lithium CR123 size 3v - $6.00 (approx) at the local supermarkets etc - as low as $1.75 from a police equipment supplier in California.

Cheers,
Lee