Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT European postal delays

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT European postal delays
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:42:35 +0200
Brian,

I have had a similar experience - but not as a result from any postal
worker strike here (I live in Holland).

Last week I received a small piece of Olympus equipment, mailed two
months ago from New Zealand. Although postage paid was for airmail, it
arrived here by boat! Some jerk in a NZ Post Office or mail
distribution center had made a mistake....

All my other mail from around the globe has arrived in normal times
recently (indeed 4-5 days for Oz and NZ).

Maybe this is what your letter has suffered from too.... but no
strikes here in the last few months (or years..?)

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.