[OM] Cleaning out some of my OM gear

Subject: [OM] Cleaning out some of my OM gear
From: "Robert Near" <rjn_design@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:01:32 -0400
Fellow list members I am getting into the world of Large Format and to help
fund this I need to sell some OM gear. I am offering this gear here first
prior to placing in on E-bay. I not sold by end of weekend will place on
E-bay.

First Item: Olympus OM-4t black body is in mint condition complete with box
and manual. I have replaced the bottom plate (will include old plate) and
back with new because old olds paint was chipped and there for this camera
is in mint condition both mechanically and cosmetically. I am asking $650.00
plus shipping in US dollars.

Second Item: Olympus OM-3ti black body is like new condition complete with
box and manual. I purchased two OM-3ti just prior to them growing
unavailable, like to keep both but need funds so one must go. Again this
camera is complete in like new condition the only thing missing is the
protective cover which slides into the flash shoe area. I am asking $1350.00
plus shipping in US dollars.

Please contact me off list if interested at rjn_design@xxxxxxxxxxx or
rjn_design@xxxxxxx, first come first serve. I will have digital photos later
tonight which I can e-mail to interested parties. I will ship items via USPS
Priority mail service with insurance, should be around 10-12 dollars for any
where with the US. As far as payment goes I would like to use my Paypal
account or Postal money orders. Buyer will have a 7 day inspection period in
which they can return for refund minus any shipping fees if not completely
satisfied.