Re: [OM] 85/2 subject matter

Subject: Re: [OM] 85/2 subject matter
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:10:41 -0400
Actually, I can't.  I sold my 100/2.8 (and 100/2) and kept my 85/2.  That,
in a nutshell, says it all.  The lens that stays mounted on the body is the
85/2.  There is something indescribable about it.  It is just so smooth, and
bright, and small, and light.

Just an amazing lens.

The 100/2.8 is good, but the 85/2 is great.

Tom