Re: [OM] Ranking of cheap wide angle lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Ranking of cheap wide angle lenses
From: plp@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:58:16 GMT
>My ranking from best to worst would be:
>21/3.5, 24/2.8, 28/3.5, 28/2.8

As soon as I sent my post, I realized that I forgot to mention
that you liked the 28/3.5 better than the 28/2.8.  From the
comments in the archives, it seems that the 28/3.5 depended on
whether you got a good lens or a bad lens.  Gary's first test
of it showed terrible results, but his subsequent test showed
it to be better than his test of the 28/2.8.  Variability!

Pete