[OM] M1.....anyone?

Subject: [OM] M1.....anyone?
From: "Dinkar Jhalera" <djhalera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:54:29 +0100
I am not sure whether it is a fraud as I did not look at the screw heads. I
did ask the seller whether had the right back on the back. His answer was it
had 38x51mm film pressure plate which is correct and he also send me a
picture of the inside with the back open and to me it looks genuine as it
still had the 2 little screws near the take up spool end.

Dinkar