RE: [OM] 90/2 was: 85/2 subject matter

Subject: RE: [OM] 90/2 was: 85/2 subject matter
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:52:28 -0400
I agree that the 90/2 is a strange lens, compared to most of the other
Zuikos.  It's an odd size, it's aperture ring feels different, and it's
heavy.  But the thing will make images that will knock your socks off, IME.
I just can't bring myself to sell it, even though it doesn't get that much
use.

My, isn't this wonderful?  Lots of opinions to choose from.

Skip