Re: [OM] Mannheim book - The Olympus OM Way

Subject: Re: [OM] Mannheim book - The Olympus OM Way
From: Gareth Martin <G.J.Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 01:03:08 +0100
I can believe how much this book is going for. My Mam bought it for me
for 5 pounds in a Jessops shop in England. It is in perfect condtion
too. My Mam said that the people behind the counter had bought it from
an old man (who was selling his OM gear) for 3 pounds. My Mam asked
how much the book cost after the man left (the Jessops staff not knowing
she had overheard the transaction!) and the staff said it would cost 12
pounds. After telling them she had heard the transaction she was
promptly offered the book for 5 pounds! A good stroke of luck I'll say!
A brilliant book too.

Best Wishes,
Gareth.