[OM] Going Off List

Subject: [OM] Going Off List
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:10:56 +1000
G'day Zuiks,

Gotta go and drive a school bus up in mid-west NSW for ten days. But
would like to take the opportunity to thank everybody for their help in
finding me an eycup 1 for the OM-2 and 20. Bill Barber had one to part
with and has sent it to me. Many thanks.

I must tell you that we've had some nice subjects in Sydney town this
week. Three Southern Right Whales decided to make Sydney Harbour their
mating lovenest and have been here for a few days. It's caused quite a
commotion with hundreds lining the foreshores to see them at play and as
close as thirty metres. Unfortunately I've been unable to get there to
do some shooting but there is a story and slide show at:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/index.html

Regards,
John.