RE: [OM] Off with his head!

Subject: RE: [OM] Off with his head!
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:43:31 -0500
Meh.  Just as long as I don't go the way of Ob*n, I'll be alright. ;)

C.H. made a good point about the color rendition.  This was something
which I had not looked at, but could be a very persuasive argument in
its favor.  I do remember a time when C.H. was touting the miracles that
the 100/2 could bring, but at that time I only had a -2n, 35 shift and
50/1.8.  I could not even fathom why someone would need something so
big, so heavy, and so expensive!  This was also before I bought the 24
shift... And it's been downhill from there. :-(

<snip>

My God, man, how can you say this? After all, this isn't just the OM
list, it's the OM and 90/2 list! I recommend you reconsider, or you may
be banished to another list! This is more than a contrarian view, this
is absolute heresy!