RE: [OM] Hi-Lo Kit

Subject: RE: [OM] Hi-Lo Kit
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:00:35 -0500
Ag:

Spoken like a true ascetic.  I admire your restraint, and as long as it
is paid for AND makes money for you, nobody can fault that.

Sounds to me like you have a very tight kit, and one that will get you
around anywhere.  However, you do need an OM-1n - there's just nothing
like it!

Bob

<snip>

I know, some people think my kit is pretty pathetic.  Low Rent
District.  Especially since I'm using pretty ancient lenses (all
are silvernosed, SC jobbies).  All have seen better days (glass
is clean, though) and the OM-2S is looking more metallic.  But,
they are paid for, and still earn me a fair bit of side income.