Re: [OM] 90/2 was: 85/2 subject matter

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2 was: 85/2 subject matter
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:27:02 -0400
Well, there is a sound argument for that, although 85/2 now, find the 90/2
then sell the 85/2 has a lot of appeal to it.

Let's face it, I wouldn't have anything but my 50/1.8 and two non-Zuikos if
I hadn't been buying low, selling just a little bit higher.  No huge
profits, but a lens here and there.

Tom