Re: [OM] Filters [was: Hi-Lo Kit]

Subject: Re: [OM] Filters [was: Hi-Lo Kit]
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:53:06 -0700
The three filters I use most are polarizing and warming filters for color and
orange contrast for B&W. I also use split ND filters a fair amount.
Occasionally I use a FLD filter or a color correcting filter for tungsten
lighting. I also have a few high quality thread on close-up lenses for when I
don't want to carry ext tubes. I mostly shoot slide film, with some of the new
print films you probably don't need the color correcting filters.

If I am shooting in B&W the orange filter always goes with me. In color I
always bring the poarizer, and usually the warming filter. The rest are only
brought if I think I may need them.

Jim Couch