RE: [OM] eb*y lens

Subject: RE: [OM] eb*y lens
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:05:53 -0700
Thanks for all the helpfull comments guys. Seems I may have a reasonable buy
for my first attempt. My wallet and I need to think a bit more on the 300
4.5 lo, so, as advised,I'll wait a little longer on that.

Has anybody any experience of buying from the USA and importing back to the
UK? Any problems I need to be aware of before bidding?

Thanks again
Ian