RE: [OM] What are your body modifications....

Subject: RE: [OM] What are your body modifications....
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:19:06 -0800
Chrome OM-1N in Morgan Sparks Cobra. Black OM-2N in Morgan Sparks gray
lizard. I sold a chrome OM-2 to which I had applied Morgan Sparks brown
lizard.

I'd thought about doing a switch modification to an OM-4, but the potential
results really don't justify the effort. Same goes for a machined aluminum
hot shoe for the OM-1(n) or OM-2(n).

We've discussed on-list before the idea of getting the titanium covers of
the OM-4 or OM-3 anodized to much different colors. Easily done with Ti as
it changes color depending on how the anodizing is done, rather than
requiring a coating.

For myself, the leathers are nice. Attractive and sufficient.

---
Scott Gomez