RE: [OM] What are your body modifications....

Subject: RE: [OM] What are your body modifications....
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 23:12:39 +0200 (CEST)
On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> In <1B981EEA6C25D411B94D0050BAD3604B431806@CEDAR>, on 08/02/02 at 09:19
> AM,
>    Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
> >I'd thought about doing a switch modification to an OM-4, but the
> >potential results really don't justify the effort.
>
> Didn't we determine that the same result could be obtained with turning
> around *one* of the cells in the battery compartment? [so's they're
> kissing, as it were]

That is one possible solution, however not a convenient one: I'd have to
do is to unmount the winder, unscrew the battery cover, flip a battery,
screw back the battery cover and remount the winder.....

I'd still consider a body-mod for an on/off switch....:)

Of course, the best solution would be to use the body so frequently that
it would never need be turned off.....:)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx