RE: [OM] om gear on safari

Subject: RE: [OM] om gear on safari
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:14:41 -0400
Sounds like fun!  I have a friend whose wife is from South Africa and they
are pushing me to join them on their next trip back.  A safari would
definitely be in order.  I look forward to seeing your shots, but am also
curious about how you setup the trip and any pointers you might have for
someone who may be going in the future.