Re: [OM] Slide Film/K14

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide Film/K14
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 01:11:37 -0500
What about Rocky Mountain Film Lab' in Colorado? I don't know whether this is the same K14 process, but ....

http://www.rockymountainfilm.com/
http://www.rockymountainfilm.com/oldfilm.htm
http://www.rockymountainfilm.com/newfilms.htm
http://www.rockymountainfilm.com/K14movie.htm

I recently bought an old camera that had a roll of Kodacolor-X 20-exposure that was nearly used up. Assuming a few people (like I did when I bought it) snapped the shutter a time or two after it was bought at an estate sale it might have a dozen or so shots on it. I don't hold much hope of anything - but can't bring myself to throw it in the trash.

Cheers
Lee