[OM] FS: Zuiko 100 f/2.8 with case & hood. - $75.00

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 100 f/2.8 with case & hood. - $75.00
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 20:47:01 -0700
I picked this one up as part of a kit and don't need it. This is a good
user lens for someone looking for a short tele.

Lens is in good, but not great cosmetic condition with a light amount of
brassing. Glass is in very good shape with no scratches, fungus, ect.
While not a silver nose, it is an earlier E.Zuiko SC version. The only
real problem with this lens is that someone has engraved an
identification number on the lens mount.

Also included is the proper Olympus rubber hood and a lens case. The
case appears to be a 135 case, but has the 100 mm label on it. The neat
thing is that both the lens and the hood (or lens with hood mounted) fit
into the case.

Lens sold with a 7 day inspection period. I am happy to ship anywhere in
the world. For list members payment via check, MO, PayPal, Visa, MC,
Discover, or AMEX.

Price is $75.00 plus shipping. First off-list reply gets it.

Jim Couch