RE: [OM] Further on technology (R&D)

Subject: RE: [OM] Further on technology (R&D)
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 23:06:56 -0800
Someone used to sign off with "...and THANK YOU Major Armstrong!" Can't
remember who/what/where for sure but I believe it was one of the early FM
stations. Given where I grew up, and my listening choices, I would suspect
it was WRPI (from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute) in Troy, NY, but I
certainly don't know that for sure any more...

*sigh* Who knew that FM as an art form would be so short lived?

---
Scott Gomez