Re: [OM] Using/not using filters/Cleaning lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Using/not using filters/Cleaning lenses
From: "Rich" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 11:58:34 -0700
I've used the microfiber cloths for a year or so but mainly on the filters.
I've occasionally used them on a lens, but I don't like doing that for the
same reasons.  Before I started using filters on the lenses, I used
disposable lens cleaning tissues/cleaning solutions.  The Zeiss "wipes" that
Lee mentioned sound good, so I'm going to check those out.

Richard

From: "Charles Sdunek" <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>