[OM] 9v battery question

Subject: [OM] 9v battery question
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 13:41:09 -0700 (PDT)
Since we are yakking about batteries, I have a must-need...

My wife is using a new set of Sennheiser wireless stuff:  A
headset mike and also in-ear monitors.  For some reason the
Sennheiser transmitter and receiver packs don't like low voltage
and also have a pretty good current draw.

We have a set of NiMH 9v batteries that we've been using for
close to two years now that operate for about five minutes in
the Sennheisers. Regular 9v Alkalines will work for about 100
minutes in the in-ear receiver and about six or seven hours in
the tranmitter pack.

I'd like to pick up a set of rechargables that have higher
voltage and a bit longer lifespan.  Any recommendations?

Oh, she uses them seven or eight hours every week.

AG-Schnozz