[OM] Seems pricey...

Subject: [OM] Seems pricey...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:47:17 -0500
"List price on an OM-1n body only was $350 chrome $380 black. OM-2n was $430
chrome, and $460 black. The OM-4 listed at $685 for body only. A 50 f/1.8
would add $100 to the list price."

Wow! I know I'm getting into old fart territory here, but I remember the
seventies as being cheaper than that, even with rampant inflation. I would
think that after correcting for 25 years of inflation, those list prices
wouldn't be too far off from the last quoted lists of the OM3/4T's. Sobering
thoughts!

Bill Pearce