Re: [OM] Way OT - cleaning Polaroid gear

Subject: Re: [OM] Way OT - cleaning Polaroid gear
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 00:33:14 -0500
It's been years, but if the rollers are stainless (every one I've ever
seen have been), you can use just about anything -- acetone, alcohol,
water, whatever works.  Just be careful where you get what -- acetone
will melt plastic, dissolve black paint, etc.; alcohol may discolor
plastic; water may cause rust, so be sure to dry thoroughly.  Use a soft
cloth and be patient -- don't scratch!