[OM] Olydak

Subject: [OM] Olydak
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:57:56 -0700 (PDT)
Remember Mike Johnston who posted here a couple or
more years ago?  I think he was the editor of Darkroom
Techniques, and then moved on.  Next he was on the
Pentax list. Now he is writing a bit for Luminous
Landscape.  He has some interesting things to say
about the Olympus-Kodak alliance and their digital
adventures. His point is that it is easier for Olympus
to build a new system around optimum CCD sizes rather
than up the sensor size to 24x36.  That 400 f4
equivalent lens might be closer than we think.  Macro
gets a great increase in depth of field for the same
magnification compared to 35mm.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/columns/sm-02-08-04.shtml

Warren