Re: [OM] Don't drink denatured alcohol!; rewind knob

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't drink denatured alcohol!; rewind knob
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:33:57 -0700 (PDT)
First time I used an OM; for a HS assignment (about 8
yrs ago) I turned the rewind crank the wrong way. Then
I turned it the right way and the film broke off the
roll! Unfortunatly for me I was using TMAX so it took
about two weeks for the camera and prints to get back
but they all came back and were pretty nice too.

BTW I am left handed/footed/eyed the same as cyber so
you present an interesting hypothesis there Mr.
Sommerwerck, one that very well might be true as I
often look to be sure I'm turning the crank the right
way after my first experience it feels more natural to
turn the crank the wrong way.

Mark Lloyd