Re: [OM] OM-10 Help Wanted

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-10 Help Wanted
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:06:07 -0400
The led that is lighting is the shutter speed the camera will use based on
the f stop set and asa of film being used.
Turn the f stop on the lens until the led is next to a shutter speed that is
safe for you to hand hold the camera  (assuming you're not using a tripod. )
Speeds can be set between leds, that is, 2 leds may be on at the same time.
Shutter speeds selected by the camera are infinite between approx 5 seconds
(no light) to 1/1000.  Many (most.......all) OM-10s suffer from erratic
shutter speeds due to oil on the magnet.  Load dummy roll of film to see if
auto function is working.

John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,