Re: [OM] 90/2 - Gorgeous!

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2 - Gorgeous!
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 19:33:40 -0700
on 8/8/02 11:33 AM, Chris Barker at imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have been lucky enough to snaffle one of these, from a List member,
> and it is gorgeous!  I might just take up macro photography as a
> hobby ;-).  Seriously though, it will make it easy to take stock
> photos for a library; I have already started, with a Tamron 90/2.8,
> and there just might be a market out there for such shots.
>
> I shall now have to do some serious financing to pay for the lovely
> Zuiko though1
>
> Chris
> --
> <|_:-)_|>
>
> C M I Barker
> Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
> ?
> +44 (0)7092 251126
> mailto:imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.threeshoes.co.uk
> ... a nascent photo library.

Congrats on your acquisition. Many who own one have said its one of the
Zuiko's with a truly unique 'personality'... I have it on my long-term 'get
one' list, but haven't the resources to pursue it right now. Prices seem to
be holding right steady on the 'bay, so I guess there will be one out there
when I'm ready.

Let's see some of your shots, so we can decide if you're worthy... <g>
--

Jim Brokaw