[OM] Heads being hunted on the list

Subject: [OM] Heads being hunted on the list
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:19:56 -0700 (PDT)
Yikes, now we have headhunters!  We're letting in everybody
these days.  Probably even have a lawyer that slipped through
the cracks.  Whatever happened to the entrance exam?

Seriously, headhunters have their place.  Can't say that the
thought of contacting one hasn't run through my brain the last
few months.  Fortunately, I was just informed this morning that
I'm being assigned an assistant!  Yeehaa!  I'll be able to pick
up a camera again--maybe even process a roll of film in my newly
acquired spare time.

It's sad to see that my lowly company with 700 employees has
greater market value than Worldcom.  If we were any leaner,
though, we'd be anorexic.

AG-Schnozz