Re: [OM] Zuiko telephoto fro astrophotography

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko telephoto fro astrophotography
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 21:27:49 +0100
Cc: "Aaron Ginn" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have the 200/4 and I like it.   But I have always wondered about
the 65-200 and I have seen many good photos taken with one.  It's a
little bigger than the prime telephoto, but I should go for that one
- for its quality and flexibility.  I am sorry that I don't know what
it would be like with the x2...

Chris