RE: [OM] Cheap 85/2 in Germany

Subject: RE: [OM] Cheap 85/2 in Germany
From: Harry Wiechel <h.wiechel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:31:53 +0200
Hi Doro, yes I had the intention to fetch this little beauty (yes, this
time I would make it and win the bidding) but failed miserably at the
logg-in  procedure (forgot me paaassword (!) aaargh!) and had problems
wading through the internet pages to and fro with my old and slow PC
anyway,..... so I gave up :-(   .....would be interested if you got a fair
bargain (or even a fang? I think it was a silvernosed model)

also thnks to tOm Trottier for the hint
cheers
Harry